Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cool 10 and I'm Finally Finished!!!

http://lymande.wix.com/columbiahslibrary  Please  take a look at a work in progress.  After trying out many web page design sites I chose this one.  It was by far the easiest to navigate.  The few that were offered by Google I found to be cumbersome.  I'm excited about using this one and the design I chose.  Before Sept. I'd like to add the links for the databases and have more photos up of the library.  I plan on including plants in each of the photos.  For now, these are from a perennial garden I kept up for 15 years.  Alas, I no longer have it now that I'm in a condo.  It's container gardening all the way now.

Cool Tools was fun to do this year and I learned a lot.  Some technology sites I'll use.  Next year should be just as much fun learning about all that is coming down the pike.

3 comments:

  1. Your site looks terrific! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. - I'm finally getting around to checking off everyone's blog posts to see who's finished. I can't find your post for week 3? I may have just missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Polly I blogged about #3. I had done it, just not blogged about it.

    ReplyDelete